Natural Thai Spa, Thai traditional massage, massage Cellulite, Reflexology
Solo or duo Les MASSAGE
Reflexology, Traditional Thai Massage, Aromatic Massage Oils, Massage with Hot Oils, Massage 4 hands or massage candle, massage Plants
A traditional Thai massage in the heart of Paris (Eiffel tower area)
Paris is a fascinating city, but also tiring. Nowadays, the stress of Parisian city life can quickly cause muscular pains in the back, neck, etc … In order to feel better, we recommend a traditional Thai massage in our massage salong located in Paris 15th.
For millennia, traditional Thai massage combines the energetic and physical aspects that make it so unique and effective.
After each session, you feel incredibly relaxed, calm and ready to conquer the world again.
Benefits of a session in our institute PARIS 15th
After just one treatment, you feel refreshed, relaxed, and recovered. Thus, with new energy, you will apprehend your Parisian week without difficulty!
In addition, Thai massage solicits the energetic side of the human being when the flow of energy is restored through the body. Thai massage uses gentle pressure on the body’s SEN lines (main energy lines), so that they harmonize and wake up.
An ancient tradition in Thailand
Traditional Thai massage is over 2000 years old and is an authentic means of healing and physiotherapy:
- The combination of yoga stretches, rest and meditation, acupressure points, exercised movements and reflex zones, is called the art of healing.
- In addition, traditionally it is carried out on the floor, so that the client is treated comfortably with light clothing. The masseur uses stretching techniques and pressure points. Not only hands are used to relieve tension, but also the feet. Similarly, the masseuse uses elbows and the entire body to move and treat the patient.
The benefits on the body:
- Detoxification of the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves blood circulation, lowers blood pressure.
- Ideal for relaxing muscles, increasing flexibility in the body and muscles.
- Increases general agility
- Improves breathing
- Improves the balance, corrects the initial position of the body and releases energy blockages.
- Can increase athletic performance.
- Helps arthritis and back pain.
- Strengthens joints, fights disease and can treat chronic joint problems.
- Prevents diseases and protects against degenerative diseases.
- Slows down the aging process
- Creates an imposing balance in body and mind.
- Help with concentration and creativity.
- Calm the mind.
- Helps to achieve mental clarity
- Reduces stress and tense situations.
- Increases your energy level
- Increases vitality and general health.
- Improves endurance
- Build a natural insurance.
How to get to the Thai massage institute Ban Kasalong
From Metro Paris 15e stations:
Métro Commerce Paris 75015
18 Place du Commerce, 75015 Paris, France
Head southeast on Place du Commerce towards Rue du Commerce
Turn right onto Rue du Commerce
Turn left onto Rue des Entrepreneurs
Slight right onto Rue de l’Abbé Groult
Turn left onto Rue de la Croix Nivert
Ban kasalong paris
114 Rue de la Croix Nivert, 75015 Paris, France